Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 416)
Preparation time: 25 minutes; Cook time: 20 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Rustic and tasty breakfast for the fish lover.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 6 ounces Smoked haddock fillet
- 2 Thin slices of bacon
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Butter
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
Avanti Savoia all purpose/olive oil suggested
- Fine sea salt and black peppercorn, freshly grated to taste *
- Toast and chopped parsley to garnish
- Wipe haddock fillet, dot with butter, and cook in a grill pan under a medium heat until cooked through.
- Baste with butter while cooking to keep fish moist.
- Place bacon slices on grill pan rack.
- Cook on both sides until crispy.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and drop in egg.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and fry until cooked.
- Serve on a warm plate with haddock and bacon.
- Garnish with fried bread and parsley.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.