Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Honey and Lime Chicken Salad
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 44)
Preparation time: 15 minutes plus cooling
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
A nice fruity twist on an old favorite.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1/3 cup Plain lowfat yogurt
- 1/3 cup Fat-free sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons Honey *
- 2 teaspoons Lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Grated lime rind
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt *
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper *
- 2 cups Chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 4 Peach halves, packed in natural juices, sliced
- 1 cup Seedless red grape halves
- 1/3 cup Thinly sliced celery
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped chives
- Combine the yogurt, sour cream, honey, lime juice, lime rind, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; mix-well.
- Combine the chicken, peaches, grapes, celery, and chives in a salad bowl.
- Add the dressing mixture; mix gently.
- Chill covered for 1 to 24 hours.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.