Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 483)
Preparation time: 45 minutes; Cook time: 30 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Requires a little work, but the result is spicy and tasty.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 6 Dried black mushrooms
- 6 Fresh oysters
- 1/4 pound Lean pork
- 1/2 cup Bamboo shoots
- 6 Water chestnuts
- 1 Scallion
- 6 cups Fish stock
- 1 teaspoon Ginger juice (slice the root and squeeze it in a garlic press)
- 1 tablespoon Sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- Dash of pink peppercorn; freshly ground to taste *
- Soak dried mushrooms.
- Shell and slice oysters.
- Slice pork thin, slice bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and mushrooms.
- Mince scallion.
- Heat stock.
- Add ginger juice, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and water chestnuts.
- Bring slowly to a boil.
- Add pork and oysters; simmer, covered, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in Sherry wine, salt, and peppercorn.
- Garnish with minced scallion.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.