Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 829)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
- 2 Shallots
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 can (1 Tablespoon) Silver skinned Anchovy Fillet *
- 1 cup Unsalted Margarine or Butter, or combination
- to Salt* *
- Finely mince shallots and garlic.
- Add to drained anchovy fillets.
- Whip with margarine or butter.
- Arrange decoratively in a bowl and chill 30 minutes. Serve with salmon steaks or beef.