Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 307)
Preparation time: 10 minutes; Cook time: 20 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Use the homemade Wontons from previous recipe to create this exquisite soup. Garnish soup with Egg Threads from following recipes.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 16 Wontons
- 2 cups Egg Threads
- 1 Whole scallion, minced
- 4 cups Water
- 6 cups Beef broth
- 1 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add wontons and simmer, uncovered until they float (about 5 minutes).
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Bring beef broth to a boil.
- Add salt and soy sauce.
- Place 4 wontons in each individual soup bowl.
- Pour the boiling broth over them.
- Garnish each bowl with 1/2 cup egg threads and 1/4 of minced scallion and serve.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.