Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 184)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Colorful, fresh and easy to make.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 3 Avocados, peeled and sliced-sprinkled with lemon juice
- 3 cups Spinach leaves, carefully rinsed and dried in a salad spinner
- 3 cups Lettuce (such as Boston), torn
- 1 Large red onion, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil *
- 1/4 teapsoon Dried leaf oregano *
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried leaf tarragon *
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Sesame seeds, toasted *
- In a large bowl mix together avocado, spinach, lettuce and red onion.
- In a smaller bowl combine soy sauce, lemon juice, oregano, tarragon, and sesame seeds; add extra virgin olive oil gradually while whisking constantly to create a thick emulsified vinaigrette.
- Pour vinaigrette over avocado salad and toss well; serve immediately.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.