Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 21)
Preparation time: 30 minutes; Cook time: 60 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
Next time you open your door and find 40 lbs of zucchini on the door step, here's what you do about it. Thanks neighbor.
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 2 cups Grated Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt *
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 teaspoon Cinnamon *
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy seeds *
- Mix oil, sugar, vanilla, applesauce, and Zucchini well.
- Blend in Egg Beaters.
- Fold in flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured bread pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove and cool on rack.