Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 309)
Preparation time: 20 minutes; Cook time: 20 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Just a few steps away from this soothing and practicle veggie soup.
- 1/2 cup Cabbage
- 1/2 cup Carrots
- 1/2 cup Celery
- 1 Scallion stalk
- 1/4 cup Fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup Bamboo shoots
- 1 Small red onion
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive oil *
- 8 cups Vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sherry wine
- 1 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh ground green peppercorn *
- Cut cabbage, carrots, celery, and scallion in strips.
- Dice mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, and onion.
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a deep pan.
- Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and onion and stir-fry over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add cabbage, carrots, celery, and scallion; stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes more until they begin to soften.
- Add vegetable stock, soy sauce, Sherry wine, lemon juice, salt and peppercorn.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, 10 minutes.