Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Fresh Lettuce Stir-Fry
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 417)
Preparation time: 10 minutes; Cook time: 15 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Cooked lettuce? Delicious! Different is good!
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups Iceberg lettuce, shredded (small head)
- 3/4 tablespoon Fine sea salt *
- 1/4 tablespoon Pink peppercorn, freshly ground *
- 1/2 tablespoon Fresh basil leaves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Fresh lemon juice
- In large frying pan melt butter; add onion, and all bell peppers.
- Cook over low heat until crispy-tender.
- Stir in lettuce, salt, peppercorn, basil, and lemon juice.
- Cook quickly over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve warm.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.