Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Blue Potato Honey Mustard Salad
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 699)
Preparation time: 35 minutes
Kaleidoscope of colors and flavors in a potato salad.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 3 pounds Blue Potatoes, each one cut into 8 pieces
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 Large Sweet White Onion, diced
- 1/3 cup Acacia Honey *
- 1/4 cup Dijon Mustard *
1 Tablespoon Honey Vinegar
Ramo d'oro suggested
1 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
II Borgo - red label condiment suggested
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery Seeds
1/2 teaspoon Minced Dried Garlic
1 teaspoon Sea Salt with Aromatic Orange Peel
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh Ground Green Peppercorn *
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- Boil blue potatoes in salted water until just tender. Drain thoroughly and toss with green bell pepper, red bell pepper and sweet onion.
- Whisk together Acacia honey, Dijon mustard, honey vinegar, balsamic vinegar, celery seeds, dried garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over vegetables and gently toss to combine.
- Serve warm or cold as you like.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.