Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Fried Apple Rings
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 761)
Preparation time: 10 minutes; Cook time: 6 to 9 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
Good dessert or breakfast.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1 large Granny Smith Apple
- 1/4 cup Butter/Margarine Blend
- Flour, for dredging
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon *
- 1 pint Frozen Yogurt or Ice Cream
- Core apples but do not peel. Slice 1/2" thick and toss with lemon juice.
- In a heavy skillet, heat butter blend for 1 minute.
- Dredge apples in flour, shake off excess and saute.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes turning often until lightly browned.
- Just before removing apples from pan, add cinnamon and mix in thoroughly.
- Serve hot over frozen yogurt or ice cream.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.