Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Banana and Carrot Bread
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 182)
Preparation time: 20 minutes; Cook time: 60 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Bananas (medium sized), mashed
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon, ground *
- 1/4 Fine sea salt spiced with Szechwan Pepper *
- 1/2 cup Mixed nuts, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy, beat in the eggs.
- Mash bananas in a small bowl.
- Mix flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt, blend in flour mixture alternately with mashed bananas.
- Combine with egg mixture, then stir in the carrots and the nuts.
- Turn into greased 9x5x3 inch loaf pan, bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes or until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes, then turn out of pan and cool commpletely on wire rack before slicing.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.