Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Heart O' Texas Dry Rub
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 440)
Serves 3/4 cup
Preparation time: 6 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
A dry rub recipe developed in Texas but cooked with for years in Tennessee.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 Tablespoons freshly ground Cumin seed *
- 1 Tablespoon Thyme *
- 1 Tablespoon Green Oregano *
2 Tablespoons Garlic Powder
NOT garlic salt
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon crushed Juniper Berries *
- 2 teapsoons Ground Black Pepper *
- 1 Pinch Salish Smoked Salt *
Mix ingredients and apply as needed
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.