Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 54)
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
Serve with a dry white wine, makes a very nice appetizer.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1 pound Salmon steaks
- 1 8 ounce fat free cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons Grated onion
- 1 Tablespoon Horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Salt *
- Chopped chives or parsley
- Bring fat free cream cheese to room temperature.
- Poach salmon in small amount of water for 10 to 15 minutes until it has a flaky apprearance. This can be done in the microwave or skillet.
- Drain, bone, and remove all gray skin from the salmon.
- Mix by hand salmon and all other ingredients.
- Shape into a ball or roll and sprinkle with chives or parsley.
- When ready to serve spread, center salmon mixture on tray and surround with toasted mini-bagel rounds, pita chips, or crackers.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.