Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Salmon Fillet with Balsamic Glaze
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 546)
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 15 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Very quick recipe full of savory flavor.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1/4 cup Balsamic glaze
- 1/4 cup Dry white wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 1/2 teaspoon Rainbow Pepper Corn *
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 4 Salmon fillets, skin on (center cut)
- 1/2 tablespoon Fresh mint leaves, minced
- Stir together Balsamic glaze, white wine, lime juice, salt, and rainbow peppercorn in a small bowl.
- Pat salmon dry.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium high heat, not smoking.
- Increase heat to high, add salmon skin side up, and sear until well browned; about 4 minutes.
- Turn fish over and sear until just cooked through, (3 to 4 minutes more).
- Transfer salmon to warm plates and carefully add balsamic glaze mixture and mint leaves to skillet (liquid will bubble vigorously and steam). Simmer, stirring, until thickened and reduced to about 1/3 cup, about 2 minutes).
- Spoon balsamic glaze sauce over salmon. Serve with savory oven baked potatoes (see recipe in Avanti Savoia Vegetables).
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.