Free Shipping for Orders over $75!
Some exclusions apply. See our shipping policies for more information.
Try this product in these recipes
- Apricot Chutney with Star Anise
- Baked Italian Noodles with Spinach (Tagliatelle Gratinate agli Spinacci)
- Baked Whitefish with Dill and Tomato Cucumber Relish
- Blue Cheese Slaw
- Blue Potato Honey Mustard Salad
- Braised Oxtails with Red Chili Beans
- Braised, Marinated Pork Chops
- Breaded Pan-Fried Haddock
- Broad Bean (Fava Bean) Soup
- Chicken"Hunter's" Style (Pollo alla Cacciatoria)
- Danish Pea Soup
- Deep Fried Fish in Batter
- Eggplant Salad
- Emperor's Mushroom Marinade
- Fish Maw Soup
- Fried Oysters
- Greek Potato Salad
- Halibut with Leeks and Mushrooms
- Herb-coated Monkfish
- Market Day Casserole
- Mushroom Soup
- Penne with Sugar Snaps, Peas, Tomatoes and Herbs
- Pork and Brussels Sprouts Ragout
- Pork and Mustard Greens Soup
- Roast Pheasant with Yogurt Sauce
- Salmon with Onion Marmalade
- Spaghetti Carbonara with Zuchinni (alla Carbonara con Zucchine)
- Spiced Beetroot Pickles
- St. John's Day Soup
- Stir-Fried Pork and Leeks
- Topneck Clam Sauce (Pasta Con le Arselle)
- Traditional Irish Spinach and Oatmeal Soup
- Vegetarian Soup
- Viking Wild Duck
- Vito’s Ratatouille Salad
- Wellington Beef
Italian Green Pepper
Out of stock.
Harvested early, these pepperrcorns have a delicate, fresh flavor and are a striking green hue. Blend with brandy and cream to create...
Satisfy your adventurous side with this unusual green pepper.
The berries used to produce the peppercorns are harvested two months prior to maturity, then immediately dried to preserve the brilliant green hue and fresh, delicate flavor.
Blend with brandy, stock, and cream to create an exquisite green pepper sauce for beef or pork filet.
2oz jar about 60 grams, Imported.
(Herbs and Spices)
If you have an account with us, please log in to submit a review.View a Listing of All Product Reviews
July 24, 2011
by MARGUERITE BANNICK (DENVER, CO)
I used this as part of my marinated for my beef jerky this weekend and I loved the aroma
February 15, 2009
by Sean Evans (Dayton, OH)
We love every spice that we have received from Avanti especially everything from the Gusti Vegetali line up. You can not go wrong with any of these spices.