Free Shipping for Orders over $100!
Some exclusions apply. See our shipping policies for more information.
Try this product in these recipes
- Banana Vinaigrette Salad
- Braised Pork and Spinach
- Carrots and Olives a la Grecque
- Chicken with Sherry Vinegar and Tarragon Sauce
- Classic Spanish Summer Chilled Soup (Gazpacho)
- Crab Mango Salad
- Easy Bruschetta
- Eggplant Salad
- Fusilli Pasta, Ricotta Cheese, and Tomato
- Greek Potato Salad
- Honey Mint Vinaigrette
- Horseradish and Apples Salad
- Marinated Flank Steak
- Meatloaf with Balsamic Glaze
- Oven Poached Stuffed Salmon
- Pappardele Pasta with Ricotta cheese and Tomatoes(pomodoro)
- Pappardelle pasta alle 3P (Panna – Pesto – Pomodoro)
- Pepperoni Haddock
- Pork with Spinach and Carrots Stir-Fry
- Quick Bread Sticks
- Quick Fried Beef Venetian Style
- Raditore Pasta Fresca
- Ravioli with Vegetable Sauce
- Risotto with Porcini Mushrooms
- Roasted Lamb of Leg au Jus
- Salmon Fillet with Balsamic Glaze
- Six Week Muffins
- Spicy Linguine Pasta and Zucchini
- Stir-Fried Eggplant and Garlic Sauce
- Three Color (Tricolore) Polenta Torta
- Tuscan Garlic Bread (Fettunta)
Other products you may like:
Colonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pleasing aromas and color with notes of fresh herbs, green hazelnuts, sweet almonds, cardoon. Slight peppery finish.
Like a sweeping autumn meadow blanketed with warm shades of green and golden-yellow, this harmonious first-press blends pleasing colors, aromas, and shades to produce a grassy and fruity bouquet.
A complex olive oil with notes of fresh herbs, green hazelnut, sweet almond, cardoon, and musk.
Its slight peppery finish makes this oil an ideal choice to drizzle on a carpaccio of beef with poppy seeds.
750 ml, Imported from Italy's Molise region.
(first press, cold press Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
If you have an account with us, please log in to submit a review.View a Listing of All Product Reviews
December 06, 2010
by Tom Weber (Philadelphia, PA)
by GREGG HATZO (CLEVELAND, OH)
February 07, 2010
The best-use it for everything. Wonderful flavor-blends so well with all foods.
by TIMOTHY WARK (OCEAN CITY, NJ)
October 16, 2009
by Kathryn Johnson (Charlotte, CA)
I use this exclusively for dipping...one must enjoy it in the purest form.... words are not sufficient...
May 05, 2009
by john bird (Midlothian, TX)
Well deserved rating!
December 16, 2008
by Paula Lisowsky (Cadiz, KY)
This olive oil has become a staple in our pantry. Its fruitiness makes it ideal for bread-dipping and for use in salad dressing. I've also given it as hostess gifts instead of the usual bottle of wine!