Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Summery Plum Salad
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 419)
Preparation time: 3 1/2 hours
Source: Vito De Carolis
Very, very sophisticated fruit salad.
- 4 Fresh plums, cut into slices
- 1 cup Seedless grapes, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup Cantaloupe melon, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Fresh orange juice
- 4 tablespoons Porto wine
- 1/4 teaspoon Tarragon, crushed *
- 1 Banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup Plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Acacia honey *
- Combine plums, grapes, strawberries and cantaloupe in a bowl and toss lightly with lemon juice.
- Combine orange, Porto wine, tarragon, and pour over fruit.
- Marinate for 3 hours.
- Combine yogurt and honey.
- Just before serving add banana.
- Serve over yogurt mixture.