Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Baked Salmon Fillets(1) Read review
Have you tried this recipe? Submit a review.
(Recipe ID: 302)
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 10 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
Two tips: Make your own bread crumbs and the fresher the fish the better the dish!
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 4 6-8 ounce fillets of salmon, skinned
- 6 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive oil *
- 2 teaspoons Paprika *
- 1 teaspoon Leaf oregano *
- 1 teaspoon Leaf thyme *
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground mace
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground white pepper *
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt *
- 2 tablespoons Fresh parsley, chopped, washed and dried
- 2 1/4 cups Bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together the herbs, seasonings, and bread crumbs.
- Rub fillets with the olive oil and dredge them in the seasoned bread crumbs.
- Coat generously.
- Place breaded salmon on an oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until breading is lightly browned.
- Serve with lemon and lime wedges dipped in paprika and tartar sauce. (Recipe for Tartar Sauce can be found in Avanti Savoia Sauces).
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.