Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 759)
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
Humble chicken wings made fragrant and zesty with molasses and spices.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 12 or more Chicken Wings, tips removed
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt *
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Pepper *
- 2 Tablespoons Tiny Julienne of Fresh Ginger
- 2 Tablespoons Tiny Julienne of Fresh Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Zest of Orange Peel
- Juice of 1 Orange
- 1/2 cup Molasses
- 2 Tablespoons Dry White Wine
- Remove wing tips from chicken and reserve them for later stock making.
- Combine all ingredients, blend well and allow chicken to marinate in this mixture at least 30 minutes.
- Grill, smoke or bake wings and serve.
- Freeze any leftover wings and remining marinade to be quickly microwaved another time.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.