Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Raditore Pasta Fresca(1) Read review
Have you tried this recipe? Submit a review.
(Recipe ID: 170)
Serves 6 to 8
Preparation time: 20 minutes; Cook time: 12 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
"Little Radiator" shaped pasta with an uncooked vegetable, Feta Cheese and Balsamic vinegar Sauce
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 3-4 Large ripe tomatoes, peeled, juiced, and chopped
- 1/4 cup Bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Large purple onion, chopped
- 3-4 Ounces Feta cheese, drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil leaves, cut into slivers
- 1 tablespoon Honey *
- 1 teaspoon Dried oregano *
- 1/4 cup Giuseppe Giusti Gold Medal Balsamic Vinegar *
- 1/2 cup Clonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- Salish Smoke Salt to taste *
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste *
- 1 package Garofalo Radiatore Pasta (16 oz) *
- 2 ounces Sea Salt for Pasta water *
- Bring 1.5 gallons of water to a rolling boil, add 2 ounces of sea salt (for pasta), and return to a boil. Lower heat and cook the pasta until "al dente". Drain (do not rinse) and toss with just a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Prepare and combine all ingredients except pasta and allow to sit covered at room temperature while you cook the pasta.
- Place pasta in large serving bowl and top with sauce or divide pasta into 6 to 8 servings, arrange onto plates and top with Pasta Fresca sauce. Serve before pasta cools.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.