Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 228)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
THE sauce to make with fresh basil!
- 2 cups Fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, minced and mashed
- 1/4 cup Toasted pine nuts, walnuts, or pecans
- 1/4 cup Grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive oil *
- Place basil, garlic, nuts, and parmesan in food processor and puree.
- With machine running, drizzle in the lemon juice and olive oil until it is a smooth paste.