Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Stir-Fried Pork and Ginger Root
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 463)
Preparation time: 20 minutes; Cook time: 12 minutes
Lean pork and spicy ginger flavor.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1/2 pound Lean pork
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 1/4 pound Fresh ginger root
- 1 Scallion stalk
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 3 tablespoons Water
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Slice the pork thin against the grain.
- Dredge in cornstarch; then add soy sauce and toss.
- Slice ginger root thin.
- Cut scallion in ½-inch sections.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a wok pan.
- Add pork and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness (about 2 minutes).
- Add ginger root and scallion: stir-fry a few times.
- Then add water and sugar and cook; covered, until done (about 3 to 4 minutes).
- Serve at once.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.