Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 301)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
A mild version of the "rust" colored sauce most often served as a garnish for Bouillabaisse.
- 3 Cloves garlic, minced and mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon Each salt and white pepper or to taste *
- 1 teaspoon Dried basil or a handful of fresh leaves
- 1/2 cup Canned pimientos
- 1/3 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Hot soup or stock
- 1/2 cup Olive oil *
- Place garlic, salt and pepper, and basil into food processor and blend into a paste.
- Add pimientos and blend again.
- Add breadcrumbs and hot soup and blend until smooth.
- Now drop by drop, add the olive oil with machine running to form the rouille.