Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Cilantro/Pumpkin Seed Pesto
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 785)
Serves 4 ; Yields pesto for 8 quail
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
Use to prepare Roast Quail. Can be prepared ahead and kept in refrigerator up to a week.
- 2 1/2 cups Fresh Cilantro (3 bunches)
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 small Pickled Jalepeno, seeded and chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced and mashed
- 1/2 cup Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt (or to taste) *
- Pick cilantro leaves from stems and combine them with the rest of the ingredients in food processor and puree until smooth.