Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Pork with Spinach and Carrots Stir-Fry
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 490)
Preparation time: 25 minutes; Cook time: 20 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Wok cookery is fast, efficient and healthy.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1/2 pound Lean pork
- 2 Carrots
- 1/2 pound Fresh spinach
- 1 Scallion stalk
- 2 teaspoons Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons Water
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- Slice the pork thin against the grain, then cut in strips.
- Peel carrots, and cut in strips, then parboil.
- Remove tough spinach stems; cut leaves in half.
- Mince scallion.
- Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a wok pan.
- Add scallion and stir-fry until translucent.
- Add pork and stir-fry until it begins to brown.
- Add carrots and soy sauce.
- Stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add salt, then spinach, and stir-fry until it begins to soften (about ½ minute).
- Then stir in cornstarch paste to thicken.
- Serve at once.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.