Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Cilantro/Pumpkin Seed Pesto
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 785)
Serves 4 ; Yields pesto for 8 quail
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
Use to prepare Roast Quail. Can be prepared ahead and kept in refrigerator up to a week.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 1/2 cups Fresh Cilantro (3 bunches)
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 small Pickled Jalepeno, seeded and chopped
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced and mashed
- 1/2 cup Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Salt (or to taste) *
- Pick cilantro leaves from stems and combine them with the rest of the ingredients in food processor and puree until smooth.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.