Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Crispy Fruit and Cheese Rounds
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 80)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
Low on calories not on taste, substitute our Balsamic Four-Onion Spread to add savory variety.
- 4 ounces Light cream cheese (25% less fat)
- 1 Tablespoon Strawberry, raspberry, or blueberry jam *
- 16 Mini apple-cinnamon rice cakes
- Place cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Microwave on high 45-60 seconds, or until softened.
- Add jam.
- Mix well.
- Spread cheese mixture on each rice cake.
- Top with sliced, fresh strawberries, peaches, apples, pears, mandarin oranges, kiwi, raspberries, blueberries, or grapes.