Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Maple Cinnamon Drop Cookies
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 479)
Preparation time: 25 minutes; Cook time: 12 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Cookie recipe made really special with cinnamon infused maple syrup.
- 2 cups All-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon *
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground ginger *
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cloves *
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 1/2 cup Unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
1/4 cup Cinnamon-infused maple syrup
Highland Sugarworks suggested
- Sift together dry ingredients; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter, and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg and maple syrup.
- Gradually blend in dry ingredients.
- Drop by heaping measuring teaspoonful onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookies are lightly browned around the edges.
- Remove to wire rack; cool.