Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Crispy Fruit and Cheese Rounds
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 80)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
Low on calories not on taste, substitute our Balsamic Four-Onion Spread to add savory variety.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 4 ounces Light cream cheese (25% less fat)
- 1 Tablespoon Strawberry, raspberry, or blueberry jam *
- 16 Mini apple-cinnamon rice cakes
- Place cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Microwave on high 45-60 seconds, or until softened.
- Add jam.
- Mix well.
- Spread cheese mixture on each rice cake.
- Top with sliced, fresh strawberries, peaches, apples, pears, mandarin oranges, kiwi, raspberries, blueberries, or grapes.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.