Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Graham Cracker Fruit Toss
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 96)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
Low cal, low sugar content. Easy and fun for kids as well.
- 1 8 ounce container of low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons Honey *
- 1 Tablespoon Orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Orange peel
- 4 cups Mixed fresh fruit pieces (melon, strawberries, bananas, apples)
- 1/2 cup Dark seedless raisins
- 1 1/2 cups Graham crackers, broken
- In a small bowl, blend yogurt, honey, juice, and orange peel; chill until serving time.
- Just before serving, mix together fruit pieces, raisins, yogurt mixture, and graham crackers.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
- Serve immediately.