Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 21)
Preparation time: 30 minutes; Cook time: 60 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
Next time you open your door and find 40 lbs of zucchini on the door step, here's what you do about it. Thanks neighbor.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon Vanilla
- 2 cups Grated Zucchini
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt *
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 2 teaspoon Cinnamon *
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy seeds
- Mix oil, sugar, vanilla, applesauce, and Zucchini well.
- Blend in Egg Beaters.
- Fold in flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Mix well.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured bread pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove and cool on rack.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.