Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Tuscan Garlic Bread (Fettunta)
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 237)
Serves 8 to 10 ; Yields 1 loaf
Preparation time: 10 minutes; Cook time: 10 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
Tuscan Garlic Bread, rustic and garlicky.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1 Loaf Italian or French bread, sliced thinly
- 4 Cloves garlic, minced and mashed
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil *
- Salt and pepper to taste *
- Place the bread slices on 2 baking sheets and place them in a pre-heated 400 degree oven.
- Toast the bread for about 5 minutes on each side, then rub the top side with the minced garlic.
- Warm the oil over a low heat for 4 or 5 minutes.
- While the oil is warming, return the bread to the hot oven for a couple of minutes and arrange the prepared bread on a large serving tray.
- Pour the warm oil onto the top of the toasted bread and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.