Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Stir-Fried Mixed Vegetables
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 461)
Preparation time: 10 minutes plus cooling; Cook time: 6 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Simple stir-fry served cold.
- 1 Chinese white turnip
- 2 Carrots
- 4 Celery stalks
- 1 Leek
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 1 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 1 tablespoon Rice vinegar
- Few drops of sesame oil
- Peel Chinese white turnip and carrots and cut in thin strips.
- Cut celery and leek into similar strips.
- Heat Extra Virgin Olive Oil, add vegetables and stir-fry 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Add salt and rice vinegar and stir-fry 3 minutes more.
- Transfer vegetables to a bowl and let cool.
- Refrigerate; covered, 30 minutes.
- Serve, sprinkled with sesame oil.