Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Marinated Steak Royale
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 69)
Preparation time: 2 hours; Cook time: 16 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
Marinating adds flavor and tenderizes.
- 1 pound Flank steak
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Cooking oil *
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Celery Salt *
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper *
- 1/4 teaspoon Oregano *
- 1/4 teaspoon Thyme *
- 1/4 teaspoon Rosemary *
- 1/4 cup Chopped onion
- Place steak flat in a utility dish.
- Combine lemon juice, oil, and seasonings.
- Pour over steak.
- Sprinkle onion over steak and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours, turning several times.
- Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of meat is 4 inches from heat.
- Broil 8 minutes on each side, basting several times with marinade. (Onion will be crisp-tender).
- Cut meat aganst the grain at a slant.