Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 57)
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas M.S. RD. L.D.
This recipe works best with a high quality olive oil. Avanti Savoia just happens to have it!
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1 8-ounce can cling peach slices in juice or exra light syrup
- 4 cups Spinach leaves, washed, dried and torn
- 6 Slices cucumber
- 1 Tablespoon Red wine vinegar *
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Thyme *
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic salt
- Drain peaches.
- Toss together spinach, peach slices, and cucumber slices.
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sugar, thyme, and garlic salt.
- Pour dressings over spinach mixture and toss well.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.