Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 684)
Preparation time: 30 minutes plus 6 hours
Source: Vito De Carolis
Colorful, flavorful and easy to make.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard *
2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
Claudio Rosso Red Wine Vinegar suggested
- 2 teaspoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Garlic Oil (see recipe)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Allspice, fresh ground *
- Fine Sea Salt and Fresh Ground Black Peppercorn, to taste *
- 2 pound Broccoli
- 1 pound Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup Green Onion, minced
- In a small bowl whisk together Dijon mustard, wine vinegar, lemon juice and ground allspice. Add garlic oil gradually, whisking constantly. Whisk in 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and set aside for 6 hours.
- Meanwhile trim broccoli and cut into florets. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat; add florets and cook until tender-crisp. Drain and immediately plunge into ice water. When cool, drain again and pat dry. Broccoli may be cooked up to 6 hours ahead, cooled and stored in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- Transfer broccoli to a large bowl along with tomatoes. Add dressing to vegetables and toss to coat well. Add green onion and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and toss to blend. Taste and adjust seasoning and serve.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.