Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Cottage Cheese Herb Spread
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 101)
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Source: Merry Thomas, M.S. R.D. L.D.
This spread is also good with bread, crackers, or vegetables. Fast & fun.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt *
- 1 teaspoon Fresh thyme or 1/4 tsp dried *
- 1 teaspoon Fresh marjoram or 1/4 tsp dried
- 1 teaspoon Fresh sage or 1/4 tsp dried *
- 1 teaspoon Fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon Minced fresh parsley
- 2 Hard-boiled eggs
- Combine the cottage cheese, salt, herbs, and one of the eggs in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove the mixture from the food processor.
- Finely chop the remaining egg and stir into the cheese mixture.
- Season to taste with pepper.
- Serve chilled.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.