Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Pork and Mustard Greens Soup
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 400)
Preparation time: 20 minutes; Cook time: 20 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
Rapid preparation, powerful flavor.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 1/4 pound Lean pork
- 1/2 pound Mustard leaves
- 6 cups Beef broth
- 3/4 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
- Dash of green peppercorn, freshly ground *
- 1/2 cup Water chestnuts, sliced
- 1/2 cup Bamboo shoots
- Sliver pork.
- Cut mustard leaves in 1-inch section.
- Bring broth to boil.
- Add pork and simmer, covered, about 5 minutes.
- Add mustard, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots; simmer covered, 5 minutes more.
- Stir in salt, sugar, green peppercorn and soy sauce.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.