Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Grilled Langoustines (Prawns)
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 428)
Preparation time: 20 minutes; Cook time: 5 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
If you have great seafood to cook with, the best method is to prepare them very simply.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 20 Langoustines in their shells
- 1/2 teaspoon Pink peppercorn, freshly ground *
- 1 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 1 cup Fresh bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons Fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Unsalted butter, melted
- Split langoustines lengthwise with a sharp knife.
- Arrange langoustine halves in an ovenproof dish, shell side down.
- Season with peppercorn and salt.
- Mix breadcrumbs and parsley, and sprinkle over the langoustines.
- Pour melted butter evenly over.
- Heat the broiler and cook the langoustines under the broiler for 3-5 minutes, or until breadcrumbs are golden brown.
- Serve with butter and juice from the dish.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.