Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Breaded Pan-Fried Haddock
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 510)
Preparation time: 15 minutes; Cook time: 20 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
A low-fat fish suitable to many forms of preparation.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 pounds Haddock fillets
- Fine sea salt to taste *
- Green peppercorn; freshly ground to taste *
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Whole milk
- 1 cup Dried bread crumbs
- 1 cup Unsalted butter
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons Parlsey; coarsely chopped
- Skin and bone haddock fillets, cut them into large pieces ( about 2 by 1-inch) and season with salt and peppercorn.
- In a shallow bowl, lightly whisk egg and milk ; put bread crumbs in another shallow dish.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan.
- First dip haddock ( one at a time) into egg mixture; then roll into bread crumbs and place them in the frying pan.
- Fry over a medium heat 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm with lemon wedges.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.