Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 784)
Preparation time: 5 minutes; Cook time: 10 minutes
Source: Chef Joseph Lowery
Our version of the famous Brunch dish from Brennan's Restaurant in New Orleans.
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon *
- 1 Banana, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Banana Liqueur
- 1/4 cup Dark Rum
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Melt butter in large saute pan over low heat. Add brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
- Add banana slices to pan and saute until slightly soft.
- Increase heat and add banana liqueur and rum. Quickly blend everything together and ignite. Saute until flame dies down and serve immediately over vanilla ice cream.