Recipes brought to you by Avanti Savoia
Visit us online at www.avantisavoia.com
Be the first to review this recipe.
(Recipe ID: 321)
Preparation time: 5 to 10 minutes
Source: Vito De Carolis
This has to be one of the quickest recipes of all.
Items indicated with an astrisk (*) available for purchase in the Avanti Savoia store. See below to add these items to your cart.
- 2 Whole scallions
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon Parlsey
- 1 teaspoon Fine sea salt *
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil *
- Few drops of sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 6 cups Water
- Mince scallion and garlic, and chop parsley.
- Place in a deep bowl with salt, oils, and soy sauce.
- Bring water to a boil; pour over all vegetables, and let stand 2 to 3 minutes and serve.
The following ingredients are available in the Avanti Savoia online store. Click the product name for more information.